Anti-Spam Discussion Forums
Click here to go back to the main SpamItBack Website

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reggie White Jersey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anti-Spam Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hongwei28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:09 am    Post subject: Reggie White Jersey Reply with quote

John Ryan Murphy had a busy day at the plate.

Murphy drove in a career-high three runs to help the Arizona Diamondbacks to a 5-3 victory over the Miami Marlins on Tuesday night.

”There wasn’t a lot of runs tonight so it was nice to contribute to the ones that we did have [url=http://www.jetsfootballauthentics.com/nathan-shepherd-jersey-authentic]Youth Nathan Shepherd Jersey[/url] ,” Murphy said.

Zack Godley (9-5) pitched five innings and allowed two runs and six hits for the Diamondbacks, who are 14-4 in their last 18 games.

”This team is awesome,” Godley said. ”From the top to the bottom, it’s a great team.”

Arizona’s David Peralta had three hits and drove in a run, Jake Lamb had two hits and knocked in one, and Paul Goldschmidt doubled to give him 17 extra-base hits in his last 19 games.

Yoshihisa Hirano got Justin Bour to fly out with the bases loaded to end the eighth to keep the lead at 5-3.

”He’s their main guy and it’s at the point of the game where everybody is holding their breath and you’re hoping you can execute and we did,” Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo said.

Brad Boxberger pitched a perfect ninth for his 18th save in 22 chances.

”I don’t think it was our cleanest ballgame, but the pitchers stepped up at the right time and we were able to overcome some mistakes and win a tough ball game,” Lovullo said.

Starlin Castro hit his fourth home run of the season for the Marlins, who had their three-game winning streak snapped. Manager Don Mattingly served his one-game suspension for the June 19 game in which Dan Straily was ejected for intentionally throwing a pitch at Buster Posey.

”We had some opportunities and we had the right guys up,” said Tim Wallach, who served as the Marlins’ manager. ”We keep battling. That’s what we say every day. These guys keep playing [url=http://www.raidersfootballauthentics.com/arden-key-jersey-authentic]Youth Arden Key Jersey[/url] , trying to win a ballgame and giving us opportunities against some tough guys.”

Miami’s Elieser Hernandez (0-5) struck out a career-high eight batters over four innings and allowed two runs and four hits.

”I had more strikeouts today but it wasn’t my best outing,” Hernandez said.

Ben Meyer pitched four innings in relief, allowing three runs, two earned.

Lamb and Peralta hit back-to-back doubles off Hernandez in the third for a 2-0 lead.

Bryan Holaday’s groundout cut the deficit to 2-1.

Murphy doubled to left field for a 4-1 advantage in the fifth.

Castro’s solo shot to left brought Miami within 4-2 in the bottom of the fifth.

Godley exited after one batter in the sixth and earned his ninth victory of the season setting a new career high. He is 4-0 with a 3.09 ERA over his last four starts.

Murphy’s sacrifice fly in the seventh pushed the lead to 5-2.

The Marlins once again cut into the lead pulling within 5-3 on a throwing error by second baseman Ketel Marte in the bottom of the seventh.

LAMB HEATING UP

Lamb extending his hitting streak to six games, which includes three multihit games. He is hitting .360 (9 for 25) with one home run and three RBIs during that span.

STRAILY DROPS APPEAL

Straily dropped his appeal for his five-game suspension and began serving it Tuesday.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Diamondbacks: OF Steven Sousa (pectoral) will begin a rehab assignment as a designated hitter with Single-A Visalia on Tuesday. … OF A.J. Pollock (thumb) took part in hitting activities. ”I heard that it went well and he felt OK,” Lovullo said.

Marlins: C J.T. Realmuto (right wrist) missed his second consecutive game after being hit by a foul ball in Sunday’s game.

UP NEXT

Diamondbacks: LHP Robbie Ray (2-0, 4.88 ERA) is expected to be re-instated from the 10-day disabled list and make his first start since April 29 due to a strained right oblique. ”Knowing he’s coming back is going to be a big boost for us,” Lovullo said. ”Any time you bring back an All-Star or somebody of his caliber, it’s a very good sign.”

Marlins: LHP Wei-Yin Chen (2-4, 6.70) is coming off a start in Colorado on June 22 in which he allowed seven runs on a season-high nine hits in four innings.

Neither Jarrod Dyson nor Justin Upton could tell whether Upton’s bases-loaded line drive to the deepest part of center field would have made it out of Angel Stadium.

Dyson made sure nobody will ever know with a leaping, lunging catch that might have saved a win for the Arizona Diamondbacks.

Paul Goldschmidt hit an early two-run homer and Zack Greinke pitched into the seventh inning of the Diamondbacks’ 12th victory in 16 games in June, 7-4 over the struggling Los Angeles Angels on Monday night.

Dyson had an early RBI single [url=http://www.eaglesfootballauthentics.com/markus-wheaton-jersey-authentic]Youth Markus Wheaton Jersey[/url] , and he prevented at least a couple of runs in the seventh with his catch on a possible grand slam by Upton. The nimble outfielder made it look relatively easy, turning Upton’s shot into a 390-foot sacrifice fly.

”It was real sweet to take four off the board like that,” Dyson said. ”I don’t know if it was going to go over, but if I didn’t catch it, there was going to be more than one baserunner scoring.”

Greinke (6-5) gave up back-to-back homers by Upton and Albert Pujols in the fourth, but the Diamondbacks backed him with six early runs, responding well after blowing a two-run lead in the ninth inning of a home loss to the Mets on Sunday.

Greinke left after giving up Kole Calhoun’s one-out single in the seventh with a 6-2 lead. Two more Angels reached base against Yoshihisa Hirano before Dyson dramatically tracked down Upton’s full-count drive to the wall.

”I knew I hit it hard, and it was going to be at least off the wall,” Upton said with a grimace. ”He was in good position, and he’s fast, and he just got it. … I did my job. I hit the ball on the barrel, and I thought I had a home run. That’s baseball.”

Mike Trout nearly pulled his own leaping feat moments later [url=http://www.eaglesfootballauthentics.com/avonte-maddox-jersey-authentic]Youth Avonte Maddox Jersey[/url] , but Nick Ahmed’s homer glanced off his glove on the way over the center-field fence in the eighth for Arizona’s final run in its ninth win in 11 games.

”He’s one of a kind,” Arizona manager Torey Lovullo said of Dyson, who thinks he has taken away at least three potential homers by opponents this season. ”You just appreciate every play he makes, every little thing he does.”

Ketel Marte also homered and Jeff Mathis had a two-run double for the Diamondbacks.

Trout had two singles and two walks for the Angels, who have lost seven of eight to fall well out of playoff position in the AL.

Upton – the Diamondbacks’ No. 1 pick in the 2005 draft – and Pujols connected to start the fourth for the Angels’ first back-to-back homers since last August.

”I think we have the makings to go on a run,” manager Mike Scioscia said. ”We’re still a good club, and we’ll just focus on (Tuesday’s) game.”

Arizona led 2-0 after two batters in its first game at Angel Stadium since June 2015. Goldschmidt followed Jon Jay’s leadoff single with his 15th homer, giving him 26 hits in his last 51 at-bats during another torrid stretch for the Diamondbacks’ cornerstone.

TROUT’S TIME

Trout leads the majors with 62 walks and is batting .439 in June, but he didn’t score a run. He also was caught stealing for the first time in 14 attempts this season by Mathis.

BARRIA BLUES

Jaime Barria (5-3) yielded six hits and six runs in four innings for the Angels. The 21-year-old Panamanian rookie lost his second straight start after winning five of his first seven in the majors. ”Obviously, I wasn’t locating my fastball,” he said.

BIG SAVE

Archie Bradley got four outs for his third save. He threw 19 consecutive fastballs before his first off-speed pitch, and Upton grounded it into a double play for the first two outs of the ninth.

ALBERT’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Pujols’ homer was the 626th of his career [url=http://www.eaglesfootballauthentics.com/josh-sweat-jersey-authentic]Youth Josh Sweat Jersey[/url] , pulling him closer to Ken Griffey Jr. (630) for sixth place on baseball’s career list. Pujols scored the 1,751st run of his career, tying Jimmie Foxx for 21st place.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Diamondbacks: OFs Steven Souza Jr. (strained pectoral) and A.J. Pollock (broken thumb) are making progress in their recoveries, but aren’t cleared for full baseball activity.

Angels: After batting .145 before his injury, Calhoun went 2 for 3 in his return from a nine-game absence with a strained right oblique muscle. Even with Calhoun back, the Angels have 13 players on their disabled list, including nine pitchers. … Right-handed reliever Jim Johnson played catch. He is out with back stiffness. … RHP Garrett Richards is playing catch, but still resting his left hamstring strain.

UP NEXT

Diamondbacks: Matt Koch (5-3, 4.09 ERA) is 3-0 in four starts since May 22. He has never faced the Angels.

Angels: Relief pitcher Felix Pena (0-0, 10.13 ERA) is expected to make his first start of the season while Los Angeles patches a hole in its injury-plagued rotation. The offseason acquisition has been up and down from Triple-A Salt Lake, never earning a regular spot in the bullpen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anti-Spam Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: