Anti-Spam Discussion Forums
Click here to go back to the main SpamItBack Website

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Horizon 4 introduced the ability to select your protagonist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anti-Spam Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sletrry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:49 am    Post subject: Horizon 4 introduced the ability to select your protagonist Reply with quote

The game does look totally amazing, the degree of detail and precision is stunning, as somebody quite familiar with Scotland and northern England, I will say this is definitely the most accurate re-creation I have seen to date in a video game. It is a pity that the main town of Edinburgh is not available in this demo, but I'm really excited to explore this town I have visited many times when the full game releases.

In terms of physics and gameplay, it is very similar to previous Forza Horizon titles, with the managing leaning more towards arcade than forcing realism, but with a decent feel and good physics making it a great experience. While this won't satisfy hardcore driving simulator lovers, for many players the physics and handling feels quite natural and makes the game great pleasure to play.

A couple bugs are in this demo. Photomode, which makes a return from previous instalments, can not save or share photographs which proved to be a fantastic frustration for me when putting together this review.

The demonstration also has a tendency to crash when glancing between the seasons - one cure for this is, when the match has begun, to go into Task Manager, locate the Forza Horizon 4 process, and place it's CPU priority to"High" - that fixed all of the crashing issues for me. All these are minor problems though, and will no doubt be repaired until the game goes into it's final release.

Welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Fh4/Credits.html,We has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anti-Spam Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: