Anti-Spam Discussion Forums
Click here to go back to the main SpamItBack Website

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Womens Armani Watts Jersey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anti-Spam Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linchao

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:54 am    Post subject: Womens Armani Watts Jersey Reply with quote

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers hope they've solved their kicking woes.

Again.

Free agent Chandler Catanzaro becomes the latest kicker to get an opportunity to stop a seemingly never-ending carousel of potential solutions [url=http://www.greenbaypackersteamonline.com/clay-matthews-jersey]Authentic Clay Matthews Jersey[/url] , finalizing a three-year, $9.75 million contract on Friday.

The Bucs also formally announced the signing of veteran defensive lineman Mitch Unrein, who got a three-year, $10.5 million deal after spending most of the past three seasons with the Chicago Bears.

Catanzaro, meanwhile, has also kicked for the Arizona Cardinals and New York Jets during a four-year career. He's converted 84.4 percent of his field goal attempts. Since entering the NFL as an undrafted free agent in 2014, he ranks eighth in the league with 103 made field goals and seventh with 461 points scored.

"I looking forward to taking advantage of the opportunity and just doing what I have the past four years," said Catanzaro, who spent three seasons with the Cardinals for moving to the Jets in 2017. "I think I've proven I belong. I think my career stats say that."

The Bucs have been searching for some stability at the position since 2013. The team has used six different kickers over the past five seasons, including second-round draft pick Roberto Aguayo in 2016 and Nick Folk and Patrick Murray a year ago.

The hope is the strong-legged Catanzaro not only will be dependable on field goals and extra points [url=http://www.jaguarscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-leonard-fournette-jersey]Leonard Fournette Jersey Black[/url] , but improve the team's kickoffs as well. The 27-year-old had a 67.2 touchback percentage on kickoffs with the Jets, seventh-best in the NFL.

The fifth-year pro made 25 of 30 field goals and was 29 of 29 on extra points in 2017.

Since Connor Barth handled Tampa Bay's place-kicking duties from 2009 to 2012, the Bucs haven't had a player hold the job for consecutive seasons.

Murray served separate stints in 2014 and 2017, and Barth returned for a second stint in 2015 before general manager Jason Licht surprisingly traded up to select Aguayo in the second round of the 2016 draft.

Folk was signed in free agency last winter to replace an inconsistent Aguayo. He struggled, too, before spending much of last season on injured reserve. Murray returned for his second stint with mixed results, especially on kickoffs.

Catanzaro said he's "definitely aware" of Tampa Bay's kicking woes, but noted: "I wasn't here during that time, so I'm looking forward to doing my thing this season."

"I'm never complacent," he added. "I'm always looking to get better."

Unrein spent four seasons with the Denver Broncos from 2011 to 2014. The following year [url=http://www.tampabaybuccaneersteamonline.com/jameis-winston-jersey]Womens Jameis Winston Jersey[/url] , he played two games for the San Diego Chargers before being released and signing with the Bears.

In 95 career games, including 24 starts, Unrein has 4 1/2 sacks and one fumble recovery.

The 30-year-old is the second defensive lineman the Bucs have signed in free agency this week, joining former Eagles tackle Beau Allen.

Indianapolis Colts coach Frank Reich believes his starting quarterback will soon be throwing.

Andrew Luck will get the last word on when it happens.

Luck continues to rehabilitate from shoulder surgery that took place more than 16 months ago, cost him all of last season and almost all of this year's offseason workouts. The Colts will hold a three-day mandatory mini-camp next week, and he's not expected to throw then, either.

But he has been working out at the team complex since April, has attended team and position meetings and been learning Reich's new offense. The hope is he will start throwing sometime between mid-June and late July when the Colts report to training camp.

"I think we're real close. Again, I've never been through what he has been through. I could sit here and say what I think but It has to come from down in here," Reich said [url=http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/ezekiel-elliott-jersey]Womens Ezekiel Elliott Jersey[/url] , pointing to his heart. "There's an instinct as a player that you know when you're ready to go and you keep testing it and testing it and you work with the people you're working with and you trust your instinct when you're ready to go."

The optimism sounds all too familiar to skeptical Colts' fans.

They repeatedly heard similar comments from then coach Chuck Pagano and general manager Chris Ballard after Luck had surgery for his partially torn labrum in January 2017. Yet he didn't begin throwing until early October, was shut down after two weeks because of lingering soreness in his right shoulder.

He missed all 16 games and spent the last month of season rehabbing in Europe.

Luck has continued recovering this offseason while Ballard and Reich have continued to suggest this time will be different. One indication the Colts expect Luck to come back came on draft weekend when they had a franchise-record 11 selections in the seven-round draft era and didn't take a quarterback.

Still, Luck will have the final say about the timing of his return.

"He certainly has a big say in it. He has to," said Reich, a former NFL quarterback. "Got to trust the player. Really, any player who's injured goes through the same thing. The doctors kind of give the thumbs up and there's a lot to say and you get the tests and you feel all that stuff, but at the end of the day the player's got to feel ready to go. That's been my experience at every position."

Luck hasn't spoken to reporters since early April.

Back then, he said he felt good and hoped he would be full-go for training camp.

So do those around him.

"We feel really good and really confident with where we're at," Reich said.

Recently signed defensive end Chris McCain also missed Thursday's workout and it's unclear when he'll return.

The Indianapolis Star and Los Angeles Times reporter earlier this week that McCain faces two misdemeanor battery charges in California stemming from an alleged incident on Jan. 7, when he was still a member of the Los Angeles Chargers. He is accused of spitting on and grabbing the neck of Arpi Davtyan [url=http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/ryan-kerrigan-jersey]Authentic Ryan Kerrigan Jersey[/url] , The Star reported.

McCain, who has denied the charges, is scheduled to be arraigned July 13.

It's unclear if the Colts knew about the allegations when they signed McCain. The team issued a statement Tuesday, saying it was still gathering information.

"We sat down with Chris and we just all agreed that this would be the best thing," Reich said Thursday explaining McCain and the Colts mutually agreed he should return home until there is a resolution. "Felt like it was best that we get this thing settled and work through it. I feel comfortable with that."

[url=http://www.officialusafootballs.com/kansas-city-chiefs/armani-watts-jersey]Womens Armani Watts Jersey[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anti-Spam Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: