Anti-Spam Discussion Forums
Click here to go back to the main SpamItBack Website

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Womens Terrell Suggs Jersey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anti-Spam Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linchao

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:28 am    Post subject: Womens Terrell Suggs Jersey Reply with quote

METAIRIE [url=http://www.packersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jk-scott-jersey]http://www.packersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jk-scott-jersey[/url] , La. (AP) — Mark Ingram could see that the New Orleans Saints‘ offense was doing fine without him while he was at home in Florida, watching on television like any other fan during his four-game suspension.

The veteran running back also would like to think New Orleans could be even better with him in the game plan, particularly in light of how fresh and motivated he feels after spending a month away from the club.

“I’ve had a lot of stuff pent up and built up and I’m ready to go. I’m hungry and ready to play ball and just help our team,” said Ingram, whose suspension stemmed from his use of a banned substance. “They’ve been playing well, so I’m just trying to make us stronger and make us more explosive.”

Ingram joins a unit that has averaged 418.3 yards and 34.3 points per game. Alvin Kamara, the 2017 offensive rookie of the year, has gotten more work in Ingram’s absence and has responded by devastating defenses with his dynamism on a variety of runs and receptions.

Kamara leads the NFL with 611 yards from scrimmage (275 rushing, 336 passing) and is tied with several players for the NFL lead in TDs with six.

“He’s been a monster, man, just being able to carry the load and what he’s doing is special,” Ingram said.

Now the Saints will see if Ingram and Kamara — a tandem called “Boom and Zoom” by many fans — can again co-exist in the same backfield as well as they did last season.

“I’m not worried about it,” Ingram said. “I’m going to just do me. I’m not Alvin. Alvin’s not me so I’m just going to do what I do, do what I’ve been doing to get to this point in my career.”

Saints coach Sean Payton said he will have to “figure out the balance” of snaps between the two Pro Bowl running backs starting with Monday night’s game against the Washington Redskins.

“Of course [url=http://www.cowboysauthorizedshops.com/authentic-mike-white-jersey]http://www.cowboysauthorizedshops.com/authentic-mike-white-jersey[/url] , you have a little bit more versatility with someone with Mark’s experience and I know it will be good for us offensively to have him back,” Payton said.

Although the Saints have been among the NFL’s top offenses through the first four weeks, Payton said Ingram’s return is “significant in a number of ways,” ranging from his aptitude in pass protection to the way his presence allows the Saints to reduce the physical toll on Kamara.

“We talked all offseason about how this first month was going to be without Mark,” Payton recalled. “The idea was for us to kind of keep those touches (for Kamara) in a similar area (to last season), the playing time in a similar area — and of course we weren’t able to do that. In other words, his numbers did increase, and yet there’s a wear and tear that takes place with that. When you’re looking at a 16-week season, we look at it as having two outstanding running backs and I think they complement each other extremely well.”

Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Ingram’s return “changes a lot” because of how much harder it is for defenses to anticipate where the ball will go when both Ingram and Kamara are on the field together.

“Those two guys being in the game together, it’s a tough deal,” Gruden said. “You know in-between-the-tackle runs will be more prevalent now. The power running game is back up and running. The things that they haven’t it done without Ingram, they might do this week.”

Saints players often refer to Ingram as the consummate teammate — someone whose energy, unselfishness and work ethic are contagious.

Ingram’s affection for his teammates was apparent last Sunday night when he drove out to the airport to meet the team after New Orleans’ victory over the New York Giants.

“I was excited that they won, so I just wanted to experience that a little bit [url=http://www.ravensfootballauthentics.com/terrell-suggs-jersey-authentic]Womens Terrell Suggs Jersey[/url] ,” Ingram said.

Left tackle Terron Armstead described the scene at the airport as “just joy,” adding, “Mark is a guy loved by the entire locker room and organization. It’s just his energy that he brings. His positivity he brings to the team.”

“Mark is a huge addition,” Armstead added. “I feel like our offense works best when — not just the offense, our entire team works best when the run game is going. When we can impose our will on opposing defenses.”

Ingram spent the past month in Florida, staying in shape with former NFL receiver Anquan Bolden — a long-time workout partner.

“He’s retired, but he goes to work out every single day,” Ingram said. “It was good to have a buddy to be able to work with and not just be out there putting in the work by myself.”

Saints players and Payton said Ingram looks ready.

“I mean, he wasn’t gone for a year-and-a-half, or been a castaway on an island,” Payton said. “It was four weeks. He’s in good shape.”

Bills legend Jim Kelly gave an emotional speech while receiving the Jimmy V award last night.

Taking a look at what the Dolphins can expect from older players in camp.

The Patriots are focusing on their LBs getting better in pass coverage against backs.

Former Jets coach Rex Ryan had high praise for retired CB Darrelle Revis.

The Ravens were optimistic on the first day of training camp.

Not everyone is feeling optimistic about the Bengals’ chances, however.

Browns QBs Tyrod Taylor and Baker Mayfield are building chemistry with their receivers at USC.

The Steelers are young at CB but they’re deep.

Some former Texans are competing for the flag football title.

Saints QB Drew Brees thinks Colts counterpart Andrew Luck will rebound well.

The Jaguars have taken care of their paperwork before camp.

The Titans will count on their RB tandem this season.

The Broncos defensive line will be counted on to keep a high standard this year.

A closer look at Darrelle Revis’ Chiefs era.

Chargers QB Philip Rivers has some land to sell.

Former Raiders coach Tom Flores is also out of the team’s radio broadcast.

The Cowboys aren’t bringing in other sporting events the way they used to.

The Giants CBs need to bounce back this season.

The Eagles may have a more talented roster entering camp than last year.

Perhaps Washington’s football team can ride the wave of local sports success.

Bears LT Charles Leno provided some roadside assistance to a Bears fan.

A look at what to expect from Lions rookies this year.

Packers WR Davante Adams has to adjust to being the top target now.

Vikings WRs Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen miss each other.

Former Falcons RB Warrick Dunn will have a role in the city’s Super Bowl effort.

Panthers S Mike Adams is making an impact beyond the field.

Former Saints LB Jonathan Vilma is getting a boost in his broadcasting career.

The Buccaneers’ run defense will be tested early this season.

Cardinals DT Robert Nkemdiche is planning a breakthrough season (look out below).

Taking a look at the new Rams LBs heading into camp.

Gauging which players the 49ers can least afford to lose to injury.

The Seahawks have some intriguing battles at the bottom of the roster.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anti-Spam Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: